Monday 19 October 2009

Reality

Here's some drawings I've knocked out whilst Lizzy's been watching X factor
Turns out reality tv's got its uses after all! :D


Something's been nagging at me recently to work on caricatures, so here's my first effort: Hitchcock

A couple of studies taken from a Rubens book - i mainly wanted to look at how i suggest form and attempt to use less straight lines when rendering. Unfortunately the only drawing implement i could find was an architectural type pencil- so it ended up being a bit linear.



Some old dude out of the paper whose face I liked

1 comment:

Ollie Clarke said...

pretty cool sketches, interesting that you're looking at Ruebens. I was looking at a book of his in a book shop at the weekend. If it hadnt been over 25 quid i would have bought it.